Monday, January 7, 2008

Hey all!

The weekend was a lot of fun. We went to Jonathan and Kathryn's for dinner Saturday night. It was a really good time. Yesterday we went to meeting and then we went to Richard and Debbie's for a WONDERFUL chili Verde lunch. After that everyone met at the park and played Frisbee football. Then we went to Matt and Sarah's for a sing. We played this really fun game "handball". I've never played before, so I was not good at all.

I miss all of you alot, but I have to say that this move has been a really good thing for me. I've learned so much and I and continuing to learn. You know when you hear something and you think " That's interesting", but you don't apply in to your life. That's what I was doing in Texas, but since I move here I've started apply more to my life. I'm so grateful that the Lord gave me an opportunity to "start over", so to speak. Anyway, I thought I would share that. Love you!

No comments: