Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday to my dad.....


Last weekend was really fun. Steven and April got married on Saturday and I went with the Pattons back to Fred'burg. I had dinner at their house and played rook with Austin and Taylor Perry, and Jessie Warren. First we played girls against boys and the boys lost pretty bad. So we switched up. It was a lot of fun. Then, Callie, Carla, Drew, Rob, Ross and I practiced a song for Sunday. We started working on it a little late, so Allan invited the guys to come over for Lunch on Sunday and practice. Meeting wasn't until 3, so they came for lunch. I don't remember ever laughing so hard and trying to be serious at the same time. :) We had the gym, so we went to meeting at the gym and then played volleyball and had supper. The guys had a married, singles game of basketball. I love watching and cheering for them.


Anyway, today is my dad's birthday so we took him out for lunch. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

2 comments:

Ashley Roy said...

hey what a cute picture, and tell everyone hi for me will you?
lov ya
Ashley

Blair Roy said...

I love that pic of Uncle Bill and the boys!
Blair R.