Thursday, January 3, 2008

2008 is gonna be GREAT!

WOW! 2007 is gone and I'm really looking forward to the new year. I can hardly believe I've been living in North Carolina for a year. And what a year it was.

Camp was really weird, but a lot of fun. The testimonies in song were extremely good. That had to be my highlight of camp. Also, it was so much fun to see so many Texas people. It made me really miss all my Texas friends.

On New Years day we had a crazy hat party, funny skits and song. Later in the evening we had a time of sharing about the year.

Anyway, I thought this blog would be a good way for me to share with all of you. It's been really difficult for me to keep up with each of you. Know this, that I love and miss each and everyone of you.

KEEP ON! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Jeffney,
It's Whit and I here and it was soooo good to hear from you and watch the specials from camp! We REALLY miss you and we're going to show up at your doorstep one of these days when you least expect it! :)
Whit-"A plum a day keeps Whitney away."
All of our love,
Jake and Whit

Tae86 said...

Aw...... You guys are so sweet. I miss you more than ever. Life is not the same in Virginia, but I know that all things work together for good.