Monday, April 20, 2009

What is normal???

I was going to say that things are back to normal around here, but anyone who knows the Pitts family would know that there's no such thing as "normal". Anyway, things are only going to get crazier as the wedding gets closer. We went to David and Janelle's last Saturday to scope out a spot for the wedding. It's so pretty up there! Autumn and Garrett are still waiting to see if they got their house or not. It's kind of been wishy washy and I think their patience is starting to run out. :) There quite a bit of work that needs to be done on the house before they can move in and time is running out. I don't know who's more ready for them to get married....them or the family. Well, I hope all is well with all of you! Love and miss each and everyone of you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there! Just when you think life can't get any more hectic, it does. Missed not seeing you when you were here.

The Misty Journey said...

Hi Chauntee! Neat to see your blog and the pictures you have on it. I too, missed seeing you when you were here. I was sick! (ugh is right). Jackie said you will be here later this summer...I hope to see you then! Misty

Chauntee said...

Hi Misty! Thanks for leaving me a note. I know it seemed like a lot of people were gone or sick while I was there. Come to Autumn's wedding. :)